Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jasamu Dikenang

It's rather touching I would say, than sad...It's time for "Jasamu Dikenang" Day..
A celebration of appreciations for retired staff in TM...

It's time for my mum, Pn.Kentan Abd.Rahman to pass her baton for the young generation..The more I see her, the more I would think about my life...Last 3 years was my father retirement...& It's my mum's turn to get more rest at home...

Since I was so small, TM has given my parents a huge opportunity to build our life, enjoying our journey together...I''m so grateful that I'm still here...

Here in TM to continue my parents journey for the next level..

These are some images of those time my sister, Sarah, & my parents was in Lagend Hotel, before MALAM JASAMU DIKENANG event started...



It's Sarah & Umi standing in front of elevator,on the way for her meaningful appreciation night.




Umi & Ayah (getting bored waiting) - The elevator are fullhouse more than 5 times...Hehehe


P/s: Umi, I'll try my best to be your greatest kid...InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment